Monday, May 5, 2008

Bike Friday Co-Founder speaks about promises...

Alan & his wife Theresa -Pic taken from Bike Friday's website

After my most recent posting about my satisfaction with promise keeping companies, I got this email from Lynette Chiang, BF's Customer Evangelist saying how Alan Scholz liked my post so much that he emailed it for all his staff to read. It was to serve as a reminder of how important it is to keep promises made to customers.

I hope he doesn't mind me posting it here as it certainly deserves some air time at least in Lovethefold. All you bike dealers out there - learn from Bike Friday please! Not for our sakes, but for yours.

This is an important and insightful look into our companies dna and mission. I decided to put it in the body of an e-mail so you would all get a chance to read it.This is not your average review. This reviews our intentions not our bikes. And its very short.This is why promises are so important! Why all our date promises are how we run our company.He must be right about (us being) successful because success for us is measured by customers like him.

Alan Scholz - Co-Founder
.
.
Let your 'Yes' mean 'Yes,' and your 'No' mean 'No.' Matthew 5:37

No comments: