Monday, May 5, 2008

Flying without wings - Sumatra




Thanks to my 12 yo son, Jeremy, I have finally learned how to upload Youtube videos on this blog. This is one taken by Chris on the many downhills we encountered on our Sumatra Volcano trip. It was easy to hit 40-50km/h and the longest stretch we glided down was for about 8km.

Fun to fly without wings! Whee.................

.

Update: My old ACS buddy Ng Khee Jin, Film Director of "Feet Unbound" was very impressed with Chris' video skills. He wrote, "Who's that great cameraman who can cycle and shoot at the same time? I want to hire him."

http://www.feetunbound.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi OnF

Can't imagine if I could ride with you in such a road condition and speed...

Better training up my stamina and control, otherwise die die shouldn't try to fly...