Monday, June 8, 2009

Bike theft in action!



I saw this video posted on *Ecovelo and came away with a fresh appreciation for foldies. Arriving at your destination, just fold it and bring it into your office. Chuck the foldie under your desk and presto! No need to lock it outside and risk getting your bike swiped.

My nephew got 2 of his bikes stolen this way in crime-free Singapore. Get a foldie Nick.

And with some foldies like the Bike Friday tikit, you can even go grocery shopping with it as this video shows. Neat ya? Oh how I love foldies.


*Ecovelo is an amazing bike blog that has the most beautiful pics. Check it out.

2 comments:

Las montaƱas said...

crime free singapore?. say that again!! I got my 4th pair of footwear stolen from outside the apartment.

Oldyonfoldy said...

That's outrageous! Sorry to hear abt that. Guess the key is to keep stuff inside the house, like foldies.

Do keep a lookout for someone with the same size feet as yours :)