Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sprung on REVERSE


I'm not one who naturally like to view things from a reverse perspective but today's new experiment on the Go Pro proved to be quite successful. Being able to see the cyclist following you in detail is quite nice for a change. This angle could be very interesting to observe riding style and skill.

This is also the first time I notice the rear suspension of the Brompton in action. I applaud it because it is sufficiently stiff and doesn't bounce too much. Rear suspensions tend to bob during climbs or hard pedalling but I found this set up actually is very acceptable.


I had fun today with KC as we flew down the hill from King's Park, and we hit about 40km/h. It was exhilarating to say the least. Notice at 1.00 min where the Brompton accelerated and the Ventura got left behind due to it being in the wrong gear, and started to spin out.


Looks like I'm sprung on reverse for now and sometimes, one must look at life from a different perspective. New things to learn!

No comments: