Friday, July 11, 2008

A tikit to Tri



Jem will be using the Bike Friday tikit for his 3rd OSIM Tri this Sat, 12 July. He will be swimming 200m, cycling 10km and running 2km. He has been using foldies (Helios & Speed Pro) last 2 Tris with respectable results. It will be interesting to see how he competes against those Tri bikes with 700c wheels, with the tikit's smallish 16".
.
This is the first time the *fastest folding bike in the world is used for a Tri in S'pore.

Stay tune. Please cheer for #378!!!
.
.
*5 sec folding time

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Jia You! Jia You! Jia You!"

op9956 said...

這是在bf網站買的嗎。可以知道多少錢嗎。

Vik said...

I hope he has a great race! I "borrowed" one of your pics for my Tikit Blog. If that's not cool just let me know and I'll remove it.

Oldyonfoldy said...

Vik, you can use my pics anytime! Thks for the support and yr excellent sharings in yr blog. You are the tikit man!